- Richard has been re-issuing episodes of Resonant Frequency: The Amateur Radio Podcast.
- Look for Richard’s “Basic Guide to the National Traffic System” to appear on the Resonant Frequency website.
- The Great Forney Tornado of 2012.
- On April 2, 2012, several storms brought 20 tornados to the Dallas, Texas area, from Cleburne to Greenville, over a distance of about 100 miles. Richard describes the activation of the local Kaufman County A.R.E.S. group and the lessons learned. (Richard is the Emergency Coordinator for the Kaufman County A.R.E.S.)
- Contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org